Thursday, July 5, 2012

Music Choice!

K so lately I've been listening to some new music that may actually be a little shocking to some people? So.. Wait for it.. It's Christian rap & rock!

Now before you shoot it down and think I'm just really religious, I'm really not. I'm just beginning to have my Faith again. And honestly if you don't have yours, I would encourage it.. It feels great to have someone there All The Time! Haha but don't worry, if this isn't your thing, I'm cool with that too :)

So if you're thinking about checking out some of this music I'm talking about.. Here are my favorite artists:
Tedashii
Lecrae
Sho Baraka
Toby Mac

And in the category of other Christian bands (That don't sound like they are):
Skillet
Red
Family Force 5

My current playlist consists of Make War (Tedashii), Dum Dum (Tedashii & Lecrae), Don't Waste Your Life (Lecrae), Hero (Skillet), Monster (Skillet), Awake and Alive (Skillet), I'm a Believer (Tedashii), Made To Love (Toby Mac), City On Our Knees (Toby Mac), Tonight (Toby Mac & Skillet), Shut Us Down (Sho Baraka), Wobble (FF5), Earthquake (FF5, Love Addict (FF5).

I loooved all of this music before I even got into the Christian scene. Give it a try :)




No comments:

Post a Comment