Sunday, July 8, 2012

Something I Wonder About

Something I just realized..

Ya see, girls really are a lot of unneccesary DRAMA. And that right there.. That gets under my skin. So most girls' solutions to that problem is to just hang out with guys the majority of the time.

HOLD UP!

I said they hang out with guys. Right? That doesn't automatically entail that they're doing bad things so why is it that that's the number one assumption of most girls? And why is it that girls need to then start more drama because they aren't the center of everyone's attention? I just have so many questions on this matter, mostly because I've been in this situation and so have my friends. See, there are very petty girls at our school that just start rumors and then you have more drama in your life than you need. So a solution would be to hang out with guys instead. I mean I'm kinda that person that just likes to chill with the guys instead of go shopping with a bunch of girls. But then when that happens.. BOOM! You're getting called all kinds of names. I mean if anyone has an answer for me.. Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment