Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Thing About Friends

So Here's The Thing..

I've learned that it really is better to have one best friend that you can always count on instead of a bunch of flaky friends. In all situations, I am glad that I have one friend that I always count on. When something happens and you need someone you aren't going to want to tell someone who you can't even be sure they'll keep to themselves.

So Down To The Point..

The point of me making this post is because I actually do have a best friend and we have had each others backs since the beginning of last school year.
That would be the wonderful little Karlee Detwiler! Her and I have been inserperable since we became friends in September of '11. I mean, our friendship is far from perfect I will admit. We have our share of disagreements and stubborness and fights, like anyone else. Every time that we do we always make up in some way no matter what. I will always be there for this girl and I am confident that she will do the same for me. We share so many little sayings, inside jokes, and even single words that make each other laugh and make each other feel better when we need it. We do a good job of reminding each other that we love each other too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment